1. Define your short-term post-MBA career goals. How are your professional strengths, past experience and personal attributes aligned with these goals? (300 word limit)
What is your ideal first job after graduating? Show which industry, what role, and what you want to achieve through that role. How have your past experiences, interests, abilities and values come together to set a clear direction for your career?
2. The business school is named for Roberto C. Goizueta, former Chairman and CEO of The Coca-Cola Company, who led the organization for 16 years, extending its global reach, quadrupling consumption, building brand responsibility, and creating unprecedented shareholder wealth. Mr. Goizueta's core values guide us in educating Principled Leaders for Global Enterprise. Provide an example of your leadership in a professional setting and explain what you learned about yourself through the experience. (300 word limit)
An experience where you thought of a better way of doing things, persuaded others to support your efforts, overcame challenges on the way, and delivered a great result.
3. Please select ONE of the following topics to share with us using the Video Essay feature. Your comments should last 60-90 seconds and you have the option to re-record until you are satisfied, before submitting.
- Of Goizueta Business School's Core Values (Courage, Integrity, Accountability, Rigor, Diversity, Team, Community), which one resonates the most with you and why?
- What is the best advice you have received and how have you used it in your life or career?
- Outside of family and work, what is something that you are passionate about and why?
Should you feel there is an important part of your story missing from your application (e.g. unexplained gaps in work experience, choice of recommenders, academic probation issues), please use this section to provide a brief explanation. We ask that you limit your response to 100 words; responses in bullet point format are preferred.