Answer all essays (numbers 1 through 4).
1. Define your short-term post-MBA career goals. How are your professional strengths, past experience and personal attributes aligned with these goals? (300 word limit)
What is your ideal first job after graduating? Show which industry, what role, and what you want to achieve through that role. How have your past experiences, interests, abilities and values come together to set a clear direction for your career?
2. The business school is named for Roberto C. Goizueta, former Chairman and CEO of The Coca-Cola Company, who led the organization for 16 years, extending its global reach, quadrupling consumption, building brand responsibility, and creating unprecedented shareholder wealth. Mr. Goizueta's core values guide us in educating Principled Leaders for Global Enterprise. Provide an example of your leadership - professional or personal - and explain what you learned about yourself through the experience. (300 word limit)
An experience where you thought of a better way of doing things, persuaded others to support your efforts, overcame challenges on the way, and delivered a great result.
3. Complete one of the following statements. Please limit your response to 250 words.
- I am passionate about...
What do you love to do? Something you have done for a long time now and have accomplished a fair bit in.
- The best piece of advice I've received is...
An advice that helped you change, improve, get better in an area that was important for you, something that brought substantial benefit.
- The best day of my life was...
When you obtained a great result, fulfilled a long held desire, initiiated an important activity ... Recall the momemnt that you look back most fondly at.
- A personal goal I want to accomplish is...
Do you want to change something in you, fulfill a personal desire, overcome a personal constraint ... a goal that you've not been able to accomplish so far.
4. Share with the committee and your future classmates a fun or noteworthy fact about you. (25 word limit)
What is that one unique thing about you that your professional colleagues are unlikely to know? Show a different side to you.
Optional Essay: If you have additional information or feel there are extenuating circumstances which you would like to share with the MBA Admissions Committee (i.e. unexplained gaps in work experience, choice of recommenders, academic performance issues or areas of weakness in application). Please limit your response to 250 words.