1. Tell us a six-word story that reflects a memorable experience in your life-to-date. Elaborate on why it is meaningful to you. (250 words maximum)
2. Please respond to one of the following prompts: (250 words maximum)
- Describe a significant obstacle you have encountered and how it has impacted you.
- Describe how you have cultivated a diverse and inclusive culture.
- Describe a leadership experience and how you made a positive and lasting impact.
3. Briefly describe your immediate post-MBA career goals. (50 words maximum)
How have prior experiences motivated and prepared you to pursue these goals? (250 words maximum)
What is your ideal first job after graduating? How have your experiences so far led you to this goal? To excel in the future role, what do you want to learn and experience at business school? How will specific aspects of Haas MBA help you obtain the learning?
Use this essay to share information that is not presented elsewhere in the application, for example:
• Explanation of employment gaps or academic aberrations
• Quantitative abilities
• For re-applicants, improvements to your candidacy
Address any weaknesses here: low grades, GMAT score, employment gaps, anything that you think raises a red flag in your profile.