Application Short-Answer Questions
- Share your short term goals. (50 words)
- Share your long term goals. (50 words)
- How did you arrive at these goals? (75 words)
- How will Tuck help you achieve these goals? (75 words)
- Tuck students are aware of how their individuality adds to the fabric of Tuck. Tell us who you are and what you will contribute. (500 words)
- Tuck students are nice, and invest generously in one another’s success. Share an example of how you helped someone else succeed. (500 words)
- Optional: Please provide any additional insight or information that you have not addressed elsewhere (e.g., atypical choice of evaluators, factors affecting academic performance, unexplained job gaps or changes). Complete this question only if you feel your candidacy is not fully represented by this application.