Question 1: Required
Please respond to the questions below that will assist us in learning more about you:.
- Tell us what your immediate career goals are and how you will benefit personally and professionally from earning an MBA at Kenan-Flagler Business School.
- As the business world continues to evolve, circumstances can change and guide you in a different direction. Should your goals that you provided above not transpire, what other opportunities would you explore?
Show clarity about your short-term goals. Which industry, type of organization, role, why? What kind of challenges will you take up, what will you like to learn and contribute? Where do you expect the short-term goal to take you? Why is the goal important? How will the UNC MBA contribute to these goals, also to address the learning objectives you may have set.
Question 2: Required
The UNC Kenan-Flagler community lives by its core values: excellence, leadership, integrity, community and teamwork.
- Pick a core value that resonates most deeply with you.
- Identify the most challenging situation that you have encountered and how you responded while upholding that core value.
Essay 3 Optional
Is there any additional information not presented elsewhere in your application that you would like the admissions committee to consider? Optional areas to address include:
- If you have not had coursework in the core business subjects (calculus, microeconomics, statistics, financial accounting), how will you prepare yourself?
- Inconsistent academics, gaps in work, or low standardized test scores
- Choice of recommenders